Monday, September 29, 2008

One Week From Today!!!!!!

So I got a phone call this morning from my stake president and I have a flight booked for 10:10 AM on Monday morning the 6th of October!!! I am going back to the MTC!!!! I am so excited, but it is so soon and I have a lot to do still. I will be joining a group of missionaries who have been in the MTC since September 10th and are also going to San Antonio Texas Spanish Speaking! I will be in the MTC until the second week of November. I will write more later but for now that is the breaking news!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is crazy soon, and just in time for conference! Congratulations and best of luck... can't wait to hear more :)

Lindsey said...

This is SUCH great news!!! I'm so happy for you!