Friday, September 12, 2008
Look Who's Two!!
My Chubba Bubba is Two today!! I can't believe she is so big already! I love her so much and I am so grateful that she is a part of my life. She melts my heart with her smile and she constantly has me laughing! She loves to repeat things I say and I have a lot of fun teaching her new phrases!! ha ha the other day mom and I got her to say "my bad" instead of uh-oh! I just love that little girl so much!!
My Annie Girl!
This girl cracks me up!! Oh how I just love to hold her in my arms and cuddle with her!
I took Annie to the splash pad at Tempe Market Place the other day and she LOVED it!!
Lov'n the water!!
She would play for a while and then she would come running at me like this and give me a big wet hug! So cute!! One time she came running back to me and looked around and asked "where Stella?" ha ha she had gone with her cousin Stella to a different Splash Pad a few days before! Such a funny girl! Oh how I love her!!!! Happy 2nd Birthday Chubba Bubba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweetie!!! She sure is fun to have around!
You have so many cute pics of my girl. We love her.
Post a Comment