There are 19 reasons why it will be a lot harder for me to leave on my mission this time.
I have grown so close to all of these people and my relationships with them have strengthened so much since I have been home. I don't want to leave them all! Yes, all of these 19 people were here the first time I left, but it was not the same. I love them even more now and I thrive on being around them. They bring JOY into my life and make me HAPPIER than I ever thought possible!! Leaving them will tear very deeply at my heartstrings.
Why I am going anyway:
Jesus ChristI only need one reason to go and it is to serve the Lord and bring others unto my Savior Jesus Christ. The gospel of Jesus Christ brings me so much happiness every day and I want to share that with the world. It will be a HARD thing to leave my family and friends, WAY harder than it was the first time, but I will go and serve the Lord and my family and friends as well as myself will be amazingly blessed because of it. My papers for my return are in and I am waiting to here from the missionary department. I could be leaving as soon as the first week in October. It seems like these past 4 and a half months have gone by so fast now that the time is actually here!! I AM GOING BACK ON MY MISSION!
5 comments:
You are absolutely amazing! I love you more than words could ever say and I'm so proud of you!!!
Have I ever told you how awesome you are? Because you are infinitely awesome! :)
It will be just as hard for us to have you go but for the same reason you are going, is the reason it won't be sooo hard. I know you will be serving the Lord and I want to support that in every way possible. I know this will be wonderful for you and you are so ready to be that great missionary you want to be!! Love you girl! Oh and I am working on my blog right now!! There should be some new stuff when you get home.
Wahoo! I'm happy for you, since you're happy for yourself.
how come you are just so amazing?? i know i am not one of those people in your life..haha..but i know that you are a good example to me.. and i support everything you do!! i flippin love you and miss you. and im happy for you. please keep me posted... i know i have been distant lately. sorry for that. lets catch up soon. i missya
love ya
kilie
Post a Comment