
I have been gone all week because my amazing parents up and took me to Disneyland!!! Yes I know, I am so spoiled and I love it!!!!!! :)

It was so fun to spend a whole week in Cali with just my mom and dad

We went to Disneyland for 3 days and two of the days we got these! Dream Fastpasses! They are pretty cool- you get a fast pass for every ride that has one. We enjoyed them, even though the two weekdays we went there were like no lines! We walked on almost every ride. But on Saturday these came in handy- it was for sure crowded!!

My friend Erin met up with us one of the days. She lives in Cali and came to Disney for a few hours to hang with me!

It was so great to see Erin. It didn't take long for us to get back to our goofy ways! I met her when she was a Kindergarten teacher at Neely and I was her assistant. She was my boss, basically but became my friend too! She is the one that made me want to become a Kindergarten teacher instead of first grade- she truly is AMAZING!

My new favorite ride at Disney is the Toy Story ride at California Adventures! It is so fun!! Here are mom and dad modeling their 3-d glasses right before getting on the ride.

I got mom to go on the tea cups with me!!

Dad and I in front of the waterfall at Grizzly River

Me and my mommy

We got dad to go on Space Mountain with us twice- he doesn't like it much! I love it, but dad thinks the music in the headrests is too loud (hence why he is covering his ears in the picture) but I always say if it's too loud- you're too old!

The fam in front of a Brother Bear statue

On our last day there I told dad that I hadn't taken enough pictures of the trip yet, so he would make me pose in front of random things and take a picture! ha ha

As I was posing in front of random things dad found that there are several of these old stoves at Disneyland! So we went on an old stove scavenger hunt! lol It was pretty funny!!!

My silly daddy with his Poncho- he loves the Rapid ride, but he won't go on it with out his emergency poncho! lol

This was me on the drive home. On the way there mom and I flew since dad had driven out there for a business trip the week before and was still there. So the return trip was a road trip- dad and mom and I squished into Dad's little Toyota Yaris with all of our stuff and drove home on Sunday. I felt like an animal cracker stuffed into the little circus box!! Those cars were not made to carry three people and a bunch of luggage on a 6 hour drive! lol
5 comments:
Wow! Now there's no pictures left for me to post!!! It sure was fun spending the week with you!! I guess we're just Disney freaks!!
Looks like fun... that last picture is hysterical. We're going in December and I can't wait!!
P.S. I set up a "missionary blog" for Chris. The address is http://elderdyson.blogspot.com/
Heck yes, Disneyland - hope you had fun and can go to the real Disney sometime in FLorida
I can't wait to take Bekah to Disneyland one of these days. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Oh, Disneyland. How I miss it.
Post a Comment