Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Camp is.....OVER!!!

Yay it's over it's over it's finally over!!!

It's a good thing too- because as the above pic shows, we got a little crazy towards the end!! Ha ha I am now working for the same program, just before and after school. School starts tomorrow!!! I will be working a split shift so I will have tons of time to do things in the middle of the day. I will finally have time to study more, go out with the missionaries, go to the temple and spend time with family and friends. If you are free any days during the day- let me know so we can do lunch or something!!!


Oh and also as a side note, this is my 200th post!! CRAZY!! I think I have an addiction- to blogging!

2 comments:

joy said...

Yea for you!!! You made it through!

Jenesse said...

Congrats!
And in answer to your post, I have the entire day off tomorrow. I don't want to hear later that I didn't tell you!