Friday, August 22, 2008

How to best describe last night?

Well honestly I would say the best way to describe last night would be "Peace and then Cat Killing" I know I know, I've got some 'splaining to do! Well first off Cristina and I went to Jamba Juice and then went over to the Mesa Temple to walk around the grounds and talk. We had a great time talking and I took some pictures, it was even nice temperature wise! It was great to just be able to talk with my best friend and also enjoy the amazing peace and comfort that comes from just being on the temple grounds. Well after we finished our Jamba we headed into the visitors center. I was so excited to see sister missionaries!! I talked with all of them and then I found one who had only been out 1 1/2 weeks! So we talked about the MTC and she even knew one of my teachers! It was really cool to be able to have someone to talk to that related to all of my feelings about the MTC and stuff. Cristina was a good sport while we spent a good ten minutes talking about things she had no clue about! It was overall a great experience at the temple (like always!)


So beautiful!!

C Squared

Lovin' my Jamba Juice!

The gorgeous Cristina

I love the temple!! Always such a great feeling there!

So after our fabulous and uplifting time at the temple Cristina drove us back towards home. Well on our way this white thing came out of the middle of nowhere, ran right in front of our truck! We both screamed seriously "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and Cristina slammed on the brakes, but to no avail we heard an eery thunk thud sound and Cristina made the mistake of looking in the rear view mirror and saw little fluffy flailing about as it breathed it's last breath! So ya after our peaceful time at the temple we cap off the evening by killing a cat! ha ha what next!

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Just to clarify: I did not see it flailing. I saw it flop over. I'm sure it was already dead. :( Sorry it's a little graphic...

Cristina said...

It was very traumatizing!

Allison Johnson said...

My cousin teaches at the MTC. Maybe when you go back you can be in one of his super cool classes. We should hang out sometime...but I am super broke and don't have a car, so I will have to drop Jeff at work that day and we will have to do something CHEAP!

Hailey said...

Kristi, what is wrong with you. Cat killer.

Camille said...

You can make up for killing the white cat by taking this stupid black kitten off my hands. maybe your friend cristina would like it. I'm DYING to get rid of it.