There are 3 little words that seem so very harmless, but for me they are the cause of most of my fat related problems. "LET'S MEET FOR....."-these are truly evil words. Whatever comes after these words is truly a cause of my distress. It could be dinner, lunch, ice cream, jamba juice, you name it and we might as well add 5 extra pounds to my thighs!! The biggest problem is I love these 3 words because they mean spending time with my friends and family!!! I came up with a solution though- the next time someone says those three words to me I will add "a salad with non-fat dressing" to the end. ha ha No really though I have been going out a lot lately and there is no end in sight any time soon. Before I go back on my mission there will be countless goodbye lunches, ice creams, dinners and so on. I wouldn't miss those for the world, let alone extra pounds added on to various parts of my body. I have decided that I will just work on loosing all this "let's meet for...." weight on my mission!!! Lot's of walking, right, that'll help? lol
Some pictures from my most recent "Let's meet for...."s







And before you leave a comment and say it, yes I know that to solve my little fat problem I could make healthier choices at my "let's meet for"s but seriously, where is the fun in that!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment