Friday, August 1, 2008

A Taste of My Own Medicine

PAYBACK- funny at first, then messy! lol My friends Steph and Chels deciced to deliver (some deserved) payback. If you remember several weeks ago I posted pics of what I did to my friends' cars at work. Well I had totally forgotten about it until yesterday, the last day of work. I walked out to my car and this is what I found!!!

The marshmallow thing is an inside joke between us- I came out to see this message written with shaving cream next to my car.


That is shaving cream and marshmallows on my car window- nasty!!


Toothpicks and seran wrap


Ya my car was covered in seran wrap, that was fun taking off- j/k



The empty pack of marshmallows was seran wrapped to my tail light! Man it was funny but the marshmallows were a mess!!!! It was a pain to clean the gooey mess off my windows, but hey it's all good cause next it's my turn for payback and it's gonna be GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

Is this a wierd VIK thing? Erin was up to no good with some Oreos if I remember right. I guess when you hang with kids....