This is my baby brother in Denmark. He is holding up a letter he just got from me and his caption for this picture is "The Magic of Letters!" He loves getting mail as much as I do- maybe more if that is even possible. The other day he wrote me and said that he received 5 letters from me in one week!!! He told me how awesome I am and how happy my letters make him. He asked me if that was all I did all day- write letters? ha ha practically! lol Seriously my favorite thing in life is bringing a smile to someone's face and the best way I can think to do that for my missionaries is to write all 9 of them as often as I can! Mail is amazing and missionaries are amazing, put the two together and Missionary Mail is UNBELIEVABLE!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Magic of Letters!!!!
I love letters! I love everything about them- writing them, sending them, receiving them, reading them!!!! Best invention ever was the US postal service- not kidding!!
These are just some of the letters I have received from my missionaries since I have been home. The stack I received in the MTC is even larger!!! I have 9 missionaries who write me and I faithfully write them each at least once a week. For those of you who don't know- I have 7 missionaries from my district in the MTC that have become like my family and I receive letters from and write to all of them. I also write and receive letters from two more missionaries: my little brother and my friend Chris.
Oh how I love going to the mailbox every day when I get home from work! I get so excited when I get letters!!! As soon as I see an envelope with my name on it I immediately jump for joy!!
This is my baby brother in Denmark. He is holding up a letter he just got from me and his caption for this picture is "The Magic of Letters!" He loves getting mail as much as I do- maybe more if that is even possible. The other day he wrote me and said that he received 5 letters from me in one week!!! He told me how awesome I am and how happy my letters make him. He asked me if that was all I did all day- write letters? ha ha practically! lol Seriously my favorite thing in life is bringing a smile to someone's face and the best way I can think to do that for my missionaries is to write all 9 of them as often as I can! Mail is amazing and missionaries are amazing, put the two together and Missionary Mail is UNBELIEVABLE!!
This is my baby brother in Denmark. He is holding up a letter he just got from me and his caption for this picture is "The Magic of Letters!" He loves getting mail as much as I do- maybe more if that is even possible. The other day he wrote me and said that he received 5 letters from me in one week!!! He told me how awesome I am and how happy my letters make him. He asked me if that was all I did all day- write letters? ha ha practically! lol Seriously my favorite thing in life is bringing a smile to someone's face and the best way I can think to do that for my missionaries is to write all 9 of them as often as I can! Mail is amazing and missionaries are amazing, put the two together and Missionary Mail is UNBELIEVABLE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like mail, too--but nobody writes me since I moved to Canada. I guess it costs too much.
WOW! You are one popular girl. That is a lot of letters. Since I have been married I don't like mail anymore, because it is usually just bills or junk mail.:( I wish someone would write me a letter. ;) Anyway, I loved receiving mail from missionary friends it was the best.
Ha ha well no worries to both Camille and Lindsay- you will get mail!! If you think I receive a lot of mail you should see how much I WRITE! On the mission I won't have as much time, but if you write me I WILL write you back! I am a good promise keeper! he hee :)
Thanks for writing to my brother - I know he appreciates it! I haven't written him an actual letter in months (I email multiple times a week though and take care baskets to the mission home). Anyway, thanks for taking care of him and putting a smile on his face!
Post a Comment