Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's get Creative!

My friend Jennie and I went to this place called "Creative Hands" last week and we painted ceramics. I made a pizza plate and was surprised that it didn't turn out too bad. I usually can come up with awesome creative ideas for any type of art project, but my execution of said idea is not always the best! lol :)

Painting my plate! Fun fun

The finished product- I went and picked it up yesterday once it had been fired and everything. Notice also that my hair a week ago was a total mop!! Ha ha yay for haircuts! lol

3 comments:

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

Turned out cute!! Mine turned out really good too better than I had expected the speckels were just perfect. We should do it again sometime!

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

oh and can you email me pictures from it!

Kristi Kleisler said...

ya it was fun- I will e-mail the pics when I get a chance. :)