
So, I don't talk about it much- but this period of my life, the waiting period, is the HARDEST thing I have ever gone through. Coming home from a mission and then waiting to get better so I can go back, man I never would of imagined how tough this would be. I have grown a lot during this time and I have learned to really turn to my Heavenly Father. It has been such a good thing for me, this whole coming home experience- but I would be lying if I said it wasn't REALLY hard. I have about 2 months left of waiting and preparing and getting better- than hopeful around November I will be back on my mission! As I have been waiting I have been keeping my mind focused on returning- I have a burning desire to serve a mission and I want to go back so bad! Everyone around me has been affected by this whole experience and they have all been helping me out so much.

This week my Grandma was so sweet and found this necklace for me. She bought this for me because she was thinking of me and all that I am going through. The necklace stands for courage and this is what it said on the box "Courage of the heart is courage to believe in your dreams... Never give up on your dreams". So now I wear this beautiful new necklace everyday, it reminds me of how loved I am and also that there are people behind me supporting me no matter what. My dream is to serve a mission and I will never give up on it and I know that I have many people who will never give up on me. I am so blessed. Thanks to all of you who have stood by me through thick and thin. Thanks Grandma for this beautiful reminder! I love you!!!
3 comments:
It's beautiful. How thoughtful of your grandma. It was good to see you the other day--sorry I didn't get to talk to you. I never seem to find people at the end, and it was too crowded to sit anywhere, so I left right away.
That was thoughtful of your grandma! And it's always nice to have a tangible reminder around! It was so nice to see you last Saturday, I was so glad you were able to make it-thank you :o)
And it seems that the things that are hardest are usually the things that are the best for us in the long run. The Lord, he knows what's best for all of us, and you too. Hang in the Kristi! I love you!
i like this blog kristi ann... thanks for hanging out with me the other day.. it was so fun. I'm so glad to have you for a sister. love ya.
p.s. are you going to post a blog about the game night the other day.
Post a Comment