Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mesquite Junior High Presents....

My four younger Arizona cousins were all in the play Cinderella and mom and I went to see it tonight. They did such a great job and looked so fabulous in their costumes, I took tons of pictures, but I put up only a few, but still a lot. lol




Cousin Laura front and center in her beautiful towns person dress (the green and brown one) sewed by my oh so talented aunt Elaine. She looked so gorgeous and so grown up!!

My cousin Max is the little boy in the middle in brown.

Cinderella's grand entrance to the ball!! It looks way good for a Jr. High play for sure!!

These were the wicked stepsisters. They were hilarious and therefor my favorite part.

Max and his gold pants- he looks so cute!!! He really did quite well for a six year old, being up on stage and standing exactly where he was supposed to and what not.

This was darling, each of the boy escorted a flower girl to the staircase. Maxy is the perfect gentleman!!

Cinderella and the prince ride off in their carriage. (The girl in pink- top left- is my cousin Allison)


Last but not least, in the Dark blue shirt is my cousin Jake.

2 comments:

joy said...

They were all so fabulous! I really enjoyed the play!!

Unknown said...

Boy, do I have great grand-kids or what? From the ones in the play, to the one taking the pictures!
G-Ma