Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Cristina!!

My best friend's birthday was on Wednesday and now she is the ripe old age of 21!! So as my present to her this year I decided to decorate her room for her and leave her 21 balloons! With the help of her roommate I was able to sneak into her house and decorate like crazy!! It was really fun and she LOVED it! Then this weekend a bunch of her closest friends got together and we all hung out and had a good time.

Back Row: Chris, Aaron, Cristina (Birthday Girl) and Kendra
Front Row: Nancy, Jenesse, and Me

All decked out!! Cristina's roommate said it kinda looked like a high school dance- lol, it's kinda hectic but I was just trying to do it fast before she came home!!

Her bed with purple candies, party favors and her card from me

Us again, but this time I took the pic and our friend Adam (the one in the red) was in it. Adam just got back on Sunday from his mission in San Antonio Texas. So I had a great time talking to him all night and picking his brain for everything and anything he could tell me about the mission.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Kristi, you're the best! :)