Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Early Birthday Present!!

My mom surprised me with an early birthday present yesterday... Lower Level Suns tickets!!! I was so beyond excited! Once we got there, there was seriously an ear to ear grin on my face until the time we left!! The game was awesome, we played some excellent "D" (not something we're known for) and had the Hawks beat by half time!! Thanks to my mommy for such a fabulous gift!!! I am seriously a die hard suns fan, in fact I think I really do bleed Purple and Orange!!Ya that's right, Lower Level behind the basket!!

My Wonderful Mother who could not have given me a better present!!

NASH-TY (I Love Steve Nash!!)

STAT with a nice jumper that swished in!

This is me pretty much in heaven!!!

Look at that final score!!! SUPER AWESOME!!


The Matrix in Action-Freak'n Sweet!


The Gorilla can dunk!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Steve Nash is Canadian. If you come up here maybe you could meet him.

Anonymous said...

GO SUNS!! What a fun game!!