Sunday, January 27, 2008
Keeping Up With The Jones'
I literally tried to keep up with the Jones'!! On Saturday my family when out riding with my uncle Jeff (Jones) and his 4 kids. We had so much fun together and the two oldest Jones kids really loved the fact that they raced their 20 year old cousin and beat her butt!!! That's right I talked a big game but I couldn't put my racing skills were my mouth was and I lost to 14 and 12 year olds! Dang!!! No but really it was really neat to have the whole fam out there sharing something we love to do, all together!
There were 9 quads altogether in a line, it was pretty cool!!
Me catching some air! Woot woot!! I caught a lot more on my first jump before my bro was there with the camera, but I caught so much air that when I landed I almost flipped over the handlebars, so after that I toned it down on the throttle.
My cousin Jake catching his bunch of air
And then Laura grabbed her fair share of air too!
My 14 year old cousin Jake and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A fun time was had by all! Even if Jake and Kristi ran off and caused all kinds of problems!!!!
Post a Comment