Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Packing Up

Mom said that before I left I had to pack up my room. Everything except, my bed and the empty dresser had to be gone, packed up or gotten rid of. I decided that since this wouldn't be such a fun thing to do I would get a head start on it. I went ahead and packed up all of my things that I will not be needing for the next thirty days and got them ready to go up in the attic. I was told by mom, Jennie and Amy that I must get rid of LOTS of my boy clothes so that when I get back I could be girly (or at least more girly) and find myself a husband. Being such the obedient girl that I am (lol), I filled up TWO giant garbage bags of "boy" clothes to give to D.I. I am glad the packing up is over with!!

I never realized how many clothes I had until I pulled them all out and started sorting

I had to make some smaller boxes to put up in the top part of my closet, the heat sensitive things like DVDS, CDS, and photos go up there since it is AZ after all and who knows what would happen to them in the attic!!

DI bags!!! Yay!!


The boxes are all stacked on top of each other, so you can't tell but there are ten of them, so they have to wait in my room for a little bit until dad has time to build more shelves in the attic! lol

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Ha ha! That's awesome! I'm getting sad, though. You'll be gone soon.... :(