Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dressing Like A Missionary

Alright a few of you have been bugging me about these pics so here ya go! I took several pictures last week as I tried on different outfits before church and then again this Sunday after church. Many of you I am sure cannot believe that I am wearing these clothes- and in all honesty I can't either!! Anyway so here are some of my mission clothes, most of the tops are courtesy of Amy- she has bought me so many cute things for my mission and I am truly grateful for her help!



7 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

Yessiree-it's confirmed! You will be a great representative for the church and the Lord. Amy did good and you look beautiful. I am so excited for those people in San Antonio. Jealous because I wanted you to come to our mission, but the Lord knows best. Go Sisters!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Still like you!
Aunt Janell

Anonymous said...

Love your new hair to go with your new professional clothes! You look Fabulous!! Now we just gotta find some shoes and a coat!
Mom

Camille said...

You look very official!

Brooke said...

Looks great Kristi. My favorite is the blue vest with the white shirt. I bet you are ready.

Cristina said...

You look so pretty! And you dyed your hair!! I love it!

Kilie Rainey said...

you look so awesome! my favorites are the orange. the burgandy shirt, and the blue vest. but you look very elegant and like a missionary! love you much girl friend!