Saturday, January 19, 2008

One Fine Day

Today was a very busy, but absolutely wonderful day!!! It started out EARLY at the temple where I was able to be supported by many friends and family while I took a very important step forward in my life. Many thanks to all who were there for me, I will never be able to express how wonderful it was to have you there. Following the temple we had sort of a celebration lunch at Red Robin. Then we went home, changed, loaded up and went out riding. Once we got back I quickly unloaded and met my best friends at Cold Stone for some Ice Cream and more good times.
Gorgeous- seriously

Three very important people in my life who were there with me

My baby bro and I

Lunch Buddies -Minus the boys who left early

Big Bro

Mom on her brand new Quad

Sarah getting the hang of shifting

Mom- STUCK!! This was absolutely hilarious and totally soaking!! I had to get in by the back tire and push the thing out and my feet were very sloshy after that!

Best Buds and Ice Cream- Who could ask for anything more?

All Smiles

A great end to a spectacular day!!

I am seriously so grateful for the experiences I had today and I realized how blessed I truly am to have so many people who will drop what there doing and be there to support me. I love my life- seriously I am just so HAPPY right now, it is fabulous!! I don't know if I've ever felt this way before, but I am hoping I can keep this spirit and attitude with me as I embark upon a new adventure in San Antonio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a absolutely wonderful day! I'm so proud of you!!I love you Kris!!

Mema and PaPa said...

Amy said that she was there too and that it was so special. It is such a wonderful experience. We are so blessed to have the Restored Gospel in our lives and to know the blessings that come from keeping our covenants. You are very loved by tons of people--I'm not surprised that you had a great support group there. You are on your way to becoming an amazing missionary. San Antonio Mission is lucky.