We had a great view of the entire field, but especially home plate!!Sunday, September 2, 2007
Take me out to the ball game!!
My uncle Jeff gave me four tickets to the Diamondbacks game Saturday night against the Colorado Rockies. I brought my grandma, my cousin Allison and my Maicy girl with me to the game. We all had a blast and it was a super fun girls night!! The game was really fun to watch and we creamed the Rockies 13-7!! I really enjoyed teaching Maicy and Allsion the finer points of baseball and they just loved being there in the whole atmosphere. I think the girls favorite part of the game was doing the wave, trying to catch t-shirts and foul balls, and eating all the junk food they bought!!
We had a great view of the entire field, but especially home plate!!
Maicy, Allison and I cheering on the D-Backs!!
Grandma and I supporting our team wearing RED!!!
My Maicy girl- I brought her to her very first baseball game as a present for her 8th B-day which is tomorrow- I can't believe she's almost 8!!!
These two got along quite well and chattered non stop!!!
My fav player Eric Brynes nearly escaping a ball! They kept trying to give him something he couldn't hit, but to know avail!!! Man this was a good game!!!
We had a great view of the entire field, but especially home plate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristi:
I haven't checked out your blog for a week or so, so I had a lot of catching up to do. I enjoy all your pictures. Maybe you need to show me how to do a blog?
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment