Thursday, September 6, 2007

Annie

Look at that big Annie girl!!!
Getting sniffed and licked by the dogs! She decided that she likes to watch them but doesn't really want them near her!
Patiently waiting for me to open her Birthday present- I couldn't wait to give it to her, and besides when your 1 you don't know the difference between your B-day and any other day right?
Love my Annie Girl!! I can't believe she will be ONE on Wednesday!!
"My Bongos!!" No sharing of new birthday toys is allowed when your 1 I think.
Ya she LOVES her drums- I am making her a little bit more like me each and every day!! lol
My baby and I at Applebees- oh and by the way- there are very few things this girl loves more than french fries!!
My best friend and my best baby. LOL
This is what we call a mad face!!
This is what we call giving in to the mad face! But hey at least she has good taste in magazines-lol!!
This is what we call mischief!!
Yup-told ya, mischief!!! She LOVED rearranging my room for me- too bad I liked it better the way it was before!! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that girl!