Friday, September 21, 2007
Fossil Springs
After packing up from the Ward Camp out on Saturday morning we loaded up and drove out to Fossil Springs to go hiking, cliff jumping and tubing. We had tons of fun, bruises, adventure, adrenaline rushes and girlish screams over bugs(none of which came from me- just for the record!!) It took me awhile to post these pics because I had to pull them off of Kevin and Brad's cameras (I decided not to take my $500 camera down the river!) So anyway the photo credit goes to the boys for these snapshots.
Ingrid carrying up her tube on her head!!
Brad chilling out- these hikes are nothing for these pack mule boys!!
I on the other hand love the hiking but not so much the hiking while carrying a giant tube thing!!
The gorgeous falls that we hiked to and then proceeded to jump off of!!
Kevin was the first to take the plunge!!
Then it was my turn!! I am not gonna lie- I was pretty terrified to jump off of here because you were jumping out from underneath the water fall and the water was splashing so hard on the rocks that you couldn't tell where the ledge was- anyway it was so freaky, but oh so cool!! One of the best adrenaline rushes ever!!
Sarah opted for jumping off of a ledge instead of the waterfall itself!! We were all pretty proud of her for jumping because she was pretty scared!!
Ingrid goes for it full throttle!!
We hopped on our tubes from the water fall and rode the rapids and current all the way down and back to the trail near where we parked. Don't be fooled by Keith's laying about, it was some seriously crazy stuff, but we didn't risk the cameras to take pics of that part!!
Everybody but Sarah (taking the pic)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment