Hey Y’all!
Well I wont keep you waiting, I will tell you where I am at… I am in an area called Encino Park. It is in Northern San Antonio like 10 minutes away from the temple. It is kinda a rich area so that is not so fun, but it’s all good. The ward here is amazing. My new companion is Sister Davenport, she trained my last companion, sister Johnson. So ya that’s cool. She is from Idaho and is from a big family- 10 kids. She is awesome and we are gonna do so great together. We live with members here in Encino Park, it is very different, but they are awesome and just let us do our own thing. All of the missionaries in the mission know them pretty much and everyone loves them, we are to call them. Mama and Papa Smith. So ya that’s pretty much the news on my end.
It was hard to leave Pleasanton, I missed Sister Johnson a lot the first few days, but I am all good. It was hard leaving my favorite families in P-town, but I will see them again.
I don’t have much to say this week, but I want y’all to know that I know that the Lord has a hand in our lives, no matter what we are going through he is there for us and he has a plan. We just have to follow with Faith.
SMILING ALL THE WHILE,
Hermana Kleisler
Here is my new address here in Encino Park- WRITE ME!
2210 Encino Cliff
San Antonio, TX 78259
No comments:
Post a Comment