Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pics!

Cold and rainy Texas!!!!!! So fun! Ha ha. We sure made the best of it
though ! But now the weather is back to normal. 80's. :)

4 comments:

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

Hey Joy I just noticed the topper thingie is wrong!!! She is coming home in february right!? I have a post-it in my office that says February 10th 2010! I am not interested in waiting till April it already sucks I have to wait till you finish your Texas 'vacation'(maybe you could smuggle me into your luggage) anyway change that topper thingie please, we not waiting till april!!!!

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

I know exactly what you said when you read that......Yes Ma'am (dripping with sarcasm)....see I just know you too well. I am right aren't I!

joy said...

You're right, but.... It's February 19th, not the 10th. And yes, you'll have to wait until we get back. Since Mom and Dad are coming there SO won't be room in the van!!!! I left it as April because that's what it would be if they didn't count her previous MTC time. I will change it for you, though.... Ma'am!!

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

Yep my post-it actually says the 19th... it's my eyes that are disfunctional.