Hey Y’all!
So this is prolly my last week in P-Town. I am pretty sad about it actually. Believe it or not I truly have come to love this crazy country town!!! I am gonna miss Sister Johnson big time as well as some of the members here who I have developed close friendships with! But onward and upward as President always says. I have no idea where I will be transferred to, I guess technically I am not even sure I am leaving, but ya I am pretty positive. I have some hopes of places I really want to go and I have been BEGGING president for months now to send me to a Spanish area, so we will see what happens. It all depends on what the Lord needs of me. I’ll go where you want me to go- right? :)
Well there isn’t much in the way of news for this week- this will be a short but sweet email. This past week has been SLOW. We ran out of people to teach and are now 100 percent in finding stage. Every day all day- knocking doors! Ugh. Can’t say it’s my favorite thing, especially in the super hot humid weather, but I am for sure “building character” as President would say! I should be oozing with character by the time I get home! Sister Johnson says we will be Disney Characters by the time we finish our mission!!! Ha ha Yesterday as Sister Johnson and I were knocking doors at about 4 o clock in the afternoon we were discussing the possibility of actually melting right there on the spot. We then were coming up with all these great conversion stories of what would happen if we melted, for example, we would melt right there on the sidewalk into pasty white puddles and then someone would find our backpacks and take them. They would read the Book Of Mormon that they found inside and then search for the church that the Book belonged to. Then they and their entire families would be baptized! Ha ha all while we were melted puddles. Ya that’s what goes through our minds when we are knocking doors in the blazing heat! Lol SO we have another week of knocking ahead of us and luckily I have learned my lesson about the attitude thing- so positivity is the key and we will get through this week of finding leaving Sister Johnson with a huge teaching pool! Yay!!!
All right well there isn’t much else to tell. We have been sweating and working and smiling all the while! Ha ha
Love Y’all Mucho!!
This is y’alls last week to write me at my Pleasanton address- so send some letters!!!!!
SMILING ALL THE WHILE
Hermana Kleisler
No comments:
Post a Comment