Monday, May 11, 2009

Sights of The Country (Pics for the week)‏

Ok so these pics are from an hour of knocking in the country!!
The first is a sign we saw as we were about to walk back to the house on this property. We saw this sign and it made me think twice about knocking the door! lol Man these redneck hicks! ha ha

The next pic is a random donkey we saw as we were knocking doors in a trailer park! Ha ha he was making sounds at us, it's like a dog but country style! lol

Here is the sign in front of this local place that some members took us to eat at- yup the Fat Cowboy! ha ha It was pretty good.

Next is me with a horse! Some members out in Floresville own a lot of property and have some horses and took some pics of us with them, it was cool! I haven't petted a horse in a LONG time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Donkey reminds me of Dogs in Georgia. I'm dog phobic and scared to death of them and in Georgia there are dogs all over the place out in the country. I can remember thinking up schemes of what to do when we came across a dog while knocking on doors. Man I know the angels were protecting me frome those mean dogs sometimes! There is no way I could have come away from there without getting bitten by a rabid dog all by myself, it had to be with the Lord's help!!! I still don't like dogs even now!