Thursday, December 13, 2007
Skateboarder for Life!!
I played "hooky" from work today and Kevin and I went to Chandler Skate Park to shred!! We had a blast as always playing off of eachother and attempting to out do one another. I hadn't been to a skate park in about a year so I was a little rusty to say the least. The good thing was that I still remembered how to do a lot of my flip tricks (which was pretty surprising considering I kept eating it on wall ride attempts- but I can still do pop shove its) and so I have come to the conclusion that I will be a skateboarder for life!
Go big or go home!!
Ya if you look at my feet you can tell that there is no way that I was going to land that one- I ate concrete!!
Cool shot of me doing a trick in the middle of an empty skate park
I finally got my wall rides back and I landed this one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are really awesome pics! I'm just glad I'm not there to watch you do it!! Some moms aren't built for extreme sports I guess!
Mom
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Who is your photographer. You should give that guy a cookie! lml(-_-)lml
Post a Comment