I'm home Y'all!!! I came home on December 23rd- Just in time for Christmas!!!
I had a bunch of awesome family and friends who greeted me at the airport and who decorated my house.
It's um, weird to be home. I am starting to get used to it though. Everyone asks what my plans are... I have no clue! Ha ha ASU, Singles Ward, a job of sorts. That's about all I know! lol
I gave my "homecoming" talk the first Sunday I was back and I was given my missionary plaque. It is sad to think I am not a full time missionary anymore, but Heavenly Father has already blessed me with several missionary moments!! :)
2 comments:
Welcome back! I can't believe how fast time flies. How are you adjusting to being home again? I hope things are going well. We should get together sometime and you can tell me about your mission. Good luck with the many decisions that lie ahead of you.
Hey girl We should get together sometime. Congrats on being home. It's okay that you're not a missionary anymore cause you are always still a missionary. I promise. Actually you get to be an even cooler missionary now, cause not only do you get to wear jeans but you still get to preach the gospel and stay up till 1030, okay so I have been home for over a year and half and I still go to bed at 1030 ;).
Post a Comment