Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Hey Y’all!!

It sure is getting pretty Christmasy around here!!! We even got a Christmas tree for our bedroom. Mama Smith asked us a few weeks ago if we wanted a tree and we said yes. So this week she came home and yelled up the stairs “Sisters come down here quick!” We were like, uh what’s going on? We run down the stairs and there is our Christmas tree- a real live one!! I have never had a real tree before, it smells so good! Ours is more of a Chrsitmas bush- she is short and stocky. I named our tree Shaniqua! Ha ha she is so cute! Other Christmasy happeneings include, the ward Christmas party with non members present- score! Sister Johnson and I made sugar cookies this week and took them to all of our investigators and less actives that we are working with. With the Christmas season you’d think there would be a heightened sense of the desire to hear about Christ, but most people don’t seem to have time for it. We did meet a few people this week that we set up return appointments with so we will see how all of that pans out.

Well this is my last full week as a missionary and it is full of lots of emotion and LOTS of things to do!!! Sorry this has to be so short today but I just have such a jammed packed day that I have no time. But I can justify it all in saying that I will see y’all soon enough!!! :)

Have an awesome week and enjoy what Christmas is truly about!

SMILING ALL THE WHILE
Sister Kleisler


No comments: