Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Return of Sister Johnson

11/23/09
Hey Y’all!

Well this has to be a quick one because this has been such a busy day and I have had no time for anything! I have a bunch of news to share, the first is in the subject line. I am getting a new companion and her name is Sister Johnson- no not a new Sister Johnson, I get MY Sister Johnson back and I am so excited!! Transfers are tomorrow morning and we will be together until I die, on the mish that is. Sister Johnson is killing me- that’s the other news. I am coming home in January!!! This is my last transfer! Crazy!!! My feelings are mixed, I am so sad to be leaving the mish but I am also so glad to be able to be with my family and friends again. It will be bitter sweet for sure. But I don’t have to think about that for now, right now I am just concentrating on having the best 6 weeks of my mission!!!! It is going to ROCK!

The work here continues on steady and sure. Elsa and Marty came to church on Sunday and that was great! The Oakley’s were still sick, so they didn’t come, but they all promised to come next week. We went over there tonight so Sister Davenport could say goodbye and we talked about their Thanksgiving plans. They have a bunch of Potatoes to peel and so Sis. Johnson and I are gonna go over and help with that the day before Thanksgiving. That will be fun! I have always been a good potato peeler- right mom? Ha ha Our Thanksgiving is going to be a ton of fun this year, it might even top my San Marcos Thanksgiving!! Our ward does a Turkey Trot up “temple hill” and it’s a 4 mile run- Sis. Johnson and I are totally doing it! She doesn’t know that yet, ha ha but she is gonna do it! Then we are bouncing around from house to house and STUFFING ourselves with food!!! I am so excited! I think I am gonna fast the day before! Lol :)

Well Today has been crazy busy, Sister Davenport has been packing, then we had some other sisters come over and they were emailing while I was attempting to clean up our room and make it presentable for Sister Johnson. Then we went and played some dodgeball with our zone, then off to do some errands, and then back to work! We saw a TON of people tonight, like all of our investigators and stuff so Sister Davenport could take pictures and say goodbye. Now tomorrow comes the final goodbye. I will really miss Porter (Sister Davenport) and it will be hard to see her go. Especially cause I think she is going up to Austin. :( But it will be alright, I will have my Jo Jo back!!!!! Well y’all sorry this was so short but honestly it is like time for bed! I love y’all and appreciate your support!

SMILING ALL THE WHILE
Sister Kleisler

No comments: