Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Goodbyes

Last night I gathered a few family members and friends to go to a temple session with me and then we all went to Red Robin after wards and were joined by more friends and family. It was pretty fun to be taking up half of the restaurant with 22 people there to say goodbye to me! I am so grateful for all of the amazing love and support I have!

The gang's all here!

Best Friends don't like saying goodbye- so we wait until the last possible minute, so for us this was a see you tomorrow! ha ha and we'll say goodbye on Sunday :)

More amazing friends! I am so blessed! Chels and Steph are so much fun!!!

And more friends who I will miss dearly, Jennie and Erin.

1 comment:

Kilie Rainey said...

i would have been there!!!!:(:( doesnt look like ill be getting to come home this weekend. but please send me your address and ill write you lots!!! im soo happy and proud of you T! love you girl!