I got a letter from Kristi today and she can't tell if people are getting her letters.
She wrote:
"Oh and hey, on my blog will you put something on it asking people to let me know that they got my letters and respond to them? I always worry that you guys don't get them because you don't say anything about them."
You can log onto DearElder.com and e-mail her. They print them out every day at 11:00 a.m. our time and put them in her mailbox so she gets it just like a letter. Since she has almost no time to e-mail, it's the best way to communicate with her, and you don't even have to go to the post office! The letters don't even have to be long, she just likes to get mail!! All the information you need is on the post below.
I will be posting some pictures and her e-mail tomorrow. Thanks for all the support you have all given Sister Kleisler!!
No comments:
Post a Comment